Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Emo...or at least what am tonight

Everytime I see you I dont know what to say.
I stand and try to catch the breathe you took away.
But sometimes i must say, I want to throw your memory away.
You don't know what you do to me, honestly.
Do you realize how bad this hurts me?
Maybe I'm selfish, maybe im wrong.
If I am so what i don't care, I've loved you all along.

There's my emo moment for the day, although I can honestly say Im excited that God still loves me...even though I screw up so much. There is nothing greater than the love of Christ. No matter how deep the pit is you're in Christ can pull you out. That makes me happy. Although other aspects of life completely and utterly depress me.
God Bless,
Eli

P.S.- If you haven't done so please check www.myspace.com/mourningformorgan its my acoustic project......please!

No comments: