Saturday, February 03, 2007

Birthday

I turned 19 Thursday and I wanted to wait a few days to talk about how this year of my life is different from the rest, well at 18 I graduated highschool, started college wrote some new music and made some new friends. Eighteen was pretty productive, did I do all i could to give God the most glory with my life? Did I try to all the time? No, I'm human so that makes me unperfect, my goal this year is to love Jesus with everything I have, and then to love others as myself, if i ever get those two completely down then i will feel successful. So besides those two things im gonna become a better musician and maybe start a relationship with a lady friend who knows? O well later...

Ps- I also got a tat at 18 and dang it im gonna get at least one at 19.

God Bless

No comments: