Monday, April 23, 2007

Does Bringing a Knife to a Gunfight = Balls or Just Utter Stupidity?

If you get caught up in a situation where you are certainly outmatched, why try and stand to fight. Why don't you get out of the way before getting shot? I'm not saying just give up, but just play smart. We are supposed to be brave creatures but part of being brave is also being smart and choosing our battles and when to fight them wisely. You wouldn't just run balls to the wall in front of a loaded cannon screaming "Shoot!" Have a little tact and use a little of your God-Given wisdom instead of being so stinkin stupid.
In other news school is winding down so that means the work is winding up. So it's been a tad more stressful than normal, but then again it isn't supposed to be a walk in the park affair. I normally don't do this but I have two recommendations of hardcore bands to listen to...now I'm not the biggest fan of hardcore and these bands are in the all-time greats list to many hardcore fans, but I just wanna say that Between the Buried and Me and Norma Jean are soooo freaking good. If you want good hardcore you can't go wrong there. Btw me and my dad have a floor seats to see Lynyrd Skynyrd and Hank Williams Jr. in June. Who's excited????? this guy is!

No comments: