Friday, April 20, 2007

Something New

Before this blog I must say...someone on another blog commented saying I have a short fuse during my previous post. I kind of laughed b/c this person really doesn't know me and doesn't realize my situation. I have been holding the feelings in I have right now for a long time and I'm just now making them public. You may say that is unbiblical not telling someone you are angry with them, well you are right. But the Bible also says in James 1:19 "Be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry." So I am just evaluting my current situation because I don't want to say something I will regret. I have no grudge, I just want to do what's right.

Now, anyway I can't wait til this semester is over because it means I will have more time to devote to writing new songs. So anyone who actually listens and looks for new tunes be patient because they are on the way, I have a few ideas in my head right now that i can't wait to put down and record until then keep in tune and lookout lol.

No comments: