Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Saying Goodbye to Things Regarding The Jew Fro and Old Friends

First off...the jew fro is no more. That's right I am no longer bound by the hairy monstrosity which overtook my head since last July. Yay short hair.

Anyway, moving on. My little sister lost a classmate the other day, he died in a car crash early last saturday morning. I felt horrible that iwasn't sitting there being a crying sympathetic brother, but if you know anything about me you know I lost my best friend when i was in 9th grade. I watched him suffer and die with cancer for two years, then not long after that my grandmother passed on. So the idea of death really doesn't phase me. I also knew God had a purpose for taking them home when he did. Whatever God lets happen now although we may not see it, will eventually work out to give Christ the most glory. That is what we have to remember, also if they have recieved Christ we will see them again. So death doesn't have to really be the final frontier, and to whatever happens in life....to God be the Glory.

No comments: