Sunday, June 17, 2007

From Cop Cars to Father's Day...and all the Ramblings in Between

So yea, this weekend was definately unforgettable. Me and Randy and Will were in the mall parking lot, Will did a little burnout and then the next thing we know Will is being arrested. The cop was a complete idiot and Will did not deserve that at all.....talk to me and i'll tell you the whole story later but it is just too long to post here. Anyways after that whole fiasco Randy and I went and saw the new and improved Triggerfish play. With a new drummer and lead guitar they were nothing short of amazing live...Jeremy Scruggs is an AMAZINg frontman and a goodfriend. If you ever get the chance go see them.

Now onto Saturday, well the day was chill I discovered a place in Powdersville called Atha's that rocked my face and stomach too, thanks Chris and Mandy. Then it was on to the show at The Lofts....it was one of my favorite playing experiences I have had thusfar, the crowd was really into everyone's music and that was great. If you were there thank you for supporting everyone not just me...and especially thanks for supporting Christina Im sure she appreciates it.

Sunday...big Father's Day, well I've learned over the years that no matter what happens to me good or bad my dad has always been there for me either waiting to correct, support, or comfort me. I love my dad, he is the greatest in the world and I thank God for giving me such a role-model and great father to look up to....everytime I look at my parents I have to thank God because he gave me some great ones. So yea that was this weekend, until next time...God Bless btw:Carpenter's was really great this morning....I feel like God is about to do something Huge there.

No comments: