Friday, October 10, 2008

Good Times Well Sort Of.

Tonight was ok, I mean yes hanging with the original "Boyz" two of my best friends in the world was awesome. Not to mention Jeff and Zach (two of my other best friends) came along for the ride and it was good hanging. But after a Wendy's stop I puked in the parking lot, i knew this would eventually happen considering i haven't been feeling exactly on my game all day. I tried to tough it out and watch Iron Man anyway but it didn't work so well. So here i sit waiting on my girlfriend to call so I can fall asleep with someone else who loves me. I have no shortage of friends and certainly no shortage on a girl who loves me, she is all i ever want or need. But to say the least being sick doesn't make a night any better.

Ps- Hascal n Stokes cranked out two count em two new songs this week! Now us Rooster boys must complete the task of taming these suckers in a full band format.

No comments: