Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Don't Know

I don't exactly know what life has in store for me. She says not to get upset because it will only hurt her and i dont want that so I'll try my damnedest to keep it in. I hope she knows how much I love her and still do, the fact that we are "over" doesn't change that. Like I said tonight, it's not like I can just fall out of love with her because i know i can't and I can't lie to myself and try that will just make things worse. I guess this means more time with the band and surrounding myself with people because that will make me think of her less....not that I want to quit thinking of her that would be impossible, but the more time I'm alone the more and more the fact she is no longer mine hurts me. Who knew it would hurt this much? This was my first and my only Love and I honestly don't want to move on and find someone new. I can't because no one will ever compare to her.

No comments: